narrow escaape

March 26th, 2008 by Bill Corbett · 15 Comments

they almos t got me

still runnning & hidinhg

doin this on a laptop some latte addict left going in a Starbuckz

but must leave ASAP as Im convinced that bacon ownes Starubckz too

more as soo n as i can manage to ..oh NO

• 1 Tork_110 on Mar 26, 2008 at 5:21 pm

And now you’re going to have the grammar police after you.

• 2 Artist Aaronius, Formerly Known as Aaron on Mar 26, 2008 at 5:39 pm

keep running bill, get to Dildo newfoundland, the underground will contact you. Your contact will say, “sure was a long day in Dildo” to which you MUST respond “Always is a long day in Dildo.” You will be taken to our headquarters. Run hard bill, the bacon resistance front needs you!

• 3 MikeP on Mar 26, 2008 at 5:47 pm

What a hienious smear against the normal, bacon-loving folks of Dildo, NF. They may have named their town after a sex toy, but they’re not freaks.

• 4 Hugh on Mar 26, 2008 at 5:57 pm

If this doesn’t eventually become a “24″-like series, I will be extremely disappointed.

• 5 Onil on Mar 26, 2008 at 6:01 pm

Run, Bill, run!

Don’t let them catch you because I guarantee you that in your case these swine will never let you petition for a writ of habeas porcus. Due process is out the window.

Big Bacon is watching us all!

• 6 Barry on Mar 26, 2008 at 6:01 pm

Join us, Bill. Join us.

…We HUNGER.

• 7 Nelly McDairy on Mar 26, 2008 at 6:05 pm

Though I do pray that you live through this Dark Night, Bill, I hope you realise that running is pointless. The bacon always wins in the end (I’ve seen Baconheart fifty-three times; watched it in three different languages whilst I was on the run from them back in 2002). You see, the bacon is like Christopher Lee: God.

***UPDATE BY…oh, never mind. Dem oniaa haas to run!

• 8 MikeP on Mar 26, 2008 at 6:16 pm

Yes Bill. Join us.

• 9 Ninjew on Mar 26, 2008 at 6:16 pm

You need to have some BACON…
    All of your friends are eating BACON…
    You’re not _cool_ unless you try some BACON…

• 10 The Professor on Mar 26, 2008 at 6:36 pm

I hate to bring this up for fear of aspersions being cast upon me, but did you ever consider turkey bacon? It’s supposed to be better for you even if the taste is pale in comparison to it’s pork counterpart. And honestly, you can’t possibly have eaten that much bacon, or you’d be dead from a coronary after all this running you’ve been doing. But if things are really that dire, bring me bacon (not that turkey crap) and I’ll let you hide in my basement.

• 11 Tork_110 on Mar 26, 2008 at 6:40 pm

Someone needs to make a Where’s Waldo? where everything is bacon except Bill.

• 12 MikeP on Mar 26, 2008 at 7:44 pm

Bill, Joey Pants is here. He says you should come in from the cold, Bill. He’s even found the cheerleader from “Coffeehouse Rendezvous”, and says she’d like to talk to you too.

Come discuss this with Joey and the cheerleader, Bill.

Joey Pants says, “Come home.”

• 13 Beautiful Houndstooth on Mar 26, 2008 at 8:17 pm

See, this is why I eat turkey bacon!

• 14 Olcas on Mar 27, 2008 at 5:21 am

Bill Corbett is Harrison Ford is David Janssen in The Fugitive…

Rated B for Bacon

• 15 JackTheRIFFER on Mar 27, 2008 at 6:26 am

Please be careful out there. I can’t stand the thought of losing you!