“McCain Girls” update!

March 31st, 2008 by Bill Corbett · 27 Comments

Oh dear. The leading lady of the McCain Girls video is quite cheesed off.

WARNING: nasty language involved.

There’s still part of me that doesn’t quite believe the whole thing is real.

Then again, I have a tin ear. I thought this was a put-on, too…

… but it’s 100% genuine. *

(* Your number may vary slightly.)

• 1 BassBone on Mar 31, 2008 at 6:26 pm

Does she realize the reverse can be applied to her also? No one gives a crap about a half… an eighth… of what the f*ck she has to say! Of course you sit there and rant and rave about it. It’s YouTube.

• 2 Jacob_Taylor on Mar 31, 2008 at 6:50 pm

:o
    ooh, she said the “F” word

• 3 Erik on Mar 31, 2008 at 7:04 pm

I could’ve sworn she was a Chuck ‘E’ Cheese robot.

• 4 MikeP on Mar 31, 2008 at 7:06 pm

I see she’s channeling some of that notorious McCain rage. Well done!

• 5 Barry on Mar 31, 2008 at 7:23 pm

She’s a McCainiac, McCainiac on the floor…

And she’s ranting like she’s never ranted before!

• 6 Fortis on Mar 31, 2008 at 7:27 pm

ah the youtube age…should be a beautiful thing, but all the weirdo’s now have an easy way of being heard, and sadly, they are getting more views than my Dwight Schrute music video, but still…being able to watch that Evolution of Dance video makes it all worth it. Maybe.

• 7 Vicky on Mar 31, 2008 at 8:05 pm

What really makes me scared is that she’s talking about her job while sitting in front of a keyboard.

I shudder for the future…

• 8 Kari_Ann on Mar 31, 2008 at 8:40 pm

But there is *some* hope…

She pointed off screen, just out of sight! Maybe it has nothing to do with the keyboards! Maybe she just bought them due to her love of McCain and here real job entails something completely unrelated to key boards!

Or maybe she works in keyboard store.

Well, one can hope.

• 9 Botchinator on Mar 31, 2008 at 9:43 pm

Bill i’m gonna need you to send her an apology letter on behalf of the internet. It is the right thing to do.

• 10 Geena on Mar 31, 2008 at 10:33 pm

Well, it’s good to know that bitches are welcome. I’d hate to get left out in the cold.

• 11 Take5 on Mar 31, 2008 at 10:39 pm

Maybe she’s a Guitar Center sales clerk? We can only hope…

• 12 Finchstalker on Apr 1, 2008 at 4:41 am

I can respect this! It takes real strength of character to use the “losing one’s sh*t” persuasive speech technique! Wait… never mind. I was thinking of something else.

Has she never seen what YouTube comments are like to begin with? What did she think was going to happen if she left them open?

• 13 Bill Corbett on Apr 1, 2008 at 4:54 am

Dear Botchinator,

Please see my post directly above.

bc

• 14 Lord-z on Apr 1, 2008 at 7:27 am

Well, if she don’t want people to make fun of her, she shouldn’t be putting sucky musicvideos of herself on youtube.

• 15 Casey on Apr 1, 2008 at 9:06 am

Aye…. She asked for the youtube comments…. arseholes are out there and they attack in force.

Not that a constructive critique would be any less hurtful in this case.

Ack… and the fact she resorted to nasty language… any respect that a person would have for her courage to put something like that out just to be silly… crushed.

• 16 R.A. Roth on Apr 1, 2008 at 11:27 am

So the Internet is out of line for pointing the absurdity of her atonal, tinny, cacophonous video, real or put-on. Then I have a solution to the problem:

RESTRICT YOUR CRAPPY PERFORMANCE ART TO THE BASEMENT.

See, all better.

Randy

• 17 meg on Apr 1, 2008 at 12:50 pm

*choke*

• 18 lame on Apr 1, 2008 at 1:11 pm

Aahahahaha.

• 19 Su Fabie on Apr 1, 2008 at 1:18 pm

I watched it, I didn’t enjoy it. I can’t move on until I’m done heckling that steamy pile that you call a music video.

That update sure was informative and constructive, thank you Miss Manners of the Internets.

• 20 amanda on Apr 1, 2008 at 1:29 pm

You know, it’d be kinda funny for the real Miss Manners to employ these techniques in her column just once.
    Dear Miss Manners,
    I don’t know which fork to use with my appetizers. Please help.

Zup Dawg,
    Most people don’t give a 1/2 or even an 1/8th of a %@#& what you do with your forks or where you stick them. And if the do just tell them to *&^( and &%$@ themselves until ^%$#&(*&%$# falls off and eat whatever the @#^&# you want! Now get on with your life you stupid @#%$@! I got work to do on my keyboards.
    Mizz Out.

• 21 RemmieBarrow on Apr 1, 2008 at 1:52 pm

At least she is not shy about saying what she feels.

• 22 Nelly McDairy on Apr 1, 2008 at 6:41 pm

“It’s a donut, ya eat it, ya move the f~ck on! Look, I’ve got a job to do–sitting here eating the donut crumbs off my g~damn kneecaps, man. I gonna kick your motherf~ckin a$$$ if ya don’t get that camera outta my face.”Someone please lock this woman up in a closet–it’s her only hope of ever laying off those McCain-flavoured do-NUTS which seem to be getting her Lovepats in a wild wad.

• 23 park on Apr 1, 2008 at 7:43 pm

haha, very interestingļ¼

• 24 ldt on Apr 3, 2008 at 5:58 am

As my Father often said, “if you can’t take a joke, don’t be one…” (I rarely listened to him)

• 25 Melman on Apr 3, 2008 at 8:16 am

I’m dissapointed she never at any point said “Player Hater.”

• 26 Elizabeth Young on Apr 4, 2008 at 10:48 am

That entire piece was lifted verbatim from the last fight between my ex and I, right before I jumped on his car hood and begged him not to leave me

Your welcome bitches.

• 27 Vicky on Apr 8, 2008 at 10:46 am

Well, they’ve lived up to their promise.

You have been warned…