Jet-Man!

April 25th, 2008 by Mike Nelson · 20 Comments

Well, I’m getting one:

Can’t be that expensive. It’ll make getting to work a breeze (only me, some eagles and Jet-Man competing for the space). Only downside is having to cozy up to someone who owns his own airplane and is fine with giving me a lift every morning.

• 1 Kris on Apr 25, 2008 at 1:09 pm

Thankfully the end of the video assured me that, indeed, this wasn’t just a dream.

• 2 MonkeyCheezPants on Apr 25, 2008 at 1:13 pm

THAT IS THE COOLEST THING EVER! And, Mike, the next model will have take-off capability – no bumming rides on Kevin’s Learjet or Bill’s fur-lined Cessna.

(What did you think they spent your $3.99 on?)

But why Moby? Surely “Rocket Man” would be more appropriate.

And I think it’s going to be all right…

• 3 Brian T. on Apr 25, 2008 at 1:25 pm

Hmm. I’m not sure what’s worse: Moby or the high pitch whistling noise?

• 4 QuackersnCheese on Apr 25, 2008 at 1:27 pm

Yea and in the next top model (pun intended) you will be able to change the music to something more to your liking as it will have Sirius Satellite Radio built in. That’s not all, for those early morning road rage people it will come with a billy club, phazers, lazers, and a copy of Slim Shady (remix).

• 5 RemmieBarrow on Apr 25, 2008 at 1:38 pm

Let us hope it is fuel efficient.

• 6 Action Batch on Apr 25, 2008 at 1:39 pm

Ahh see now if I’m ever falling, then Mike can swoop down to save me while adding, “Don’t worry Miss, I’ve got you.” I’ll look at him and say, “Mike, I’m a guy.” He’ll look a bit surprised and maybe a little embarrassed, so he’ll stumble over “Oh, it’s uh, the hair I guess, you’re just kind of feminine looking.” I’ll be thankful that I’m not dead, but sad that Mike thinks I look like a girl.

• 7 The Dave on Apr 25, 2008 at 1:40 pm

I tried something like that once with a Hefty bag, two sticks of balsa and a can of Pork ‘n’ Beans.

The results were… well, disheartening.

• 8 The Cutter on Apr 25, 2008 at 1:44 pm

SO THIS is what was missing from Robert Downey Jr’s method acting prep for Iron Man!

• 9 Erik on Apr 25, 2008 at 3:29 pm

I believe you mean to say “ROCK! IT! … MAN!”

• 10 MikeP on Apr 25, 2008 at 4:54 pm

So fake. You can totally see the wires.

• 11 Spatula on Apr 25, 2008 at 5:45 pm

Mike,
    I’ll be your pilot if you can find the airplane. Another option is BASE jumping, say off your favorite local cliff. Hmmm… did I just tell Mike to go jump off a cliff? ;-)

• 12 Neb on Apr 25, 2008 at 8:47 pm

That is just fabulous and makes me all giggly and wistful. Science!

• 13 Courtney on Apr 26, 2008 at 11:59 am

That Moby really does make interesting music videos.

PS – Yves Rossy? Brother of Saucy perhaps? And oddly enough, I looked at his picture on the website, and he looks like the lovechild of Moby and Clint Howard. Love is love.

• 14 The Schnorr on Apr 26, 2008 at 7:35 pm

If it comes with a complementary Rocketeer helmet…SOLD!

• 15 captian phil on Apr 27, 2008 at 10:38 am

i watched this then feel asleep, DONT do it unless u want dreams of Mike crashing into your house

• 16 Tom on Apr 27, 2008 at 2:21 pm

I’m sorry. Without the proper nipple based control systems, this system will never fly.

So to speak.

• 17 Nathan on Apr 27, 2008 at 11:30 pm

Personally, I’m a little partial to the Moby music… it was still cool when I was tired of that guy zooming around and not doing much.

• 18 防犯カメラ on May 3, 2011 at 11:34 pm

防犯カメラ:http://www.joinspy.com/
    スパイカメラ:http://www.joinspy.com/category-238-b0.html
    ペン型 ビデオカメラ:http://www.joinspy.com/category-253-b0.html

• 19 SexSlave on May 3, 2011 at 11:34 pm

VVK:http://www.okkanpo.com/Product/386.html
    SexSlave:http://www.okkanpo.com/Product/433.html
    SUPER FAT BURNING:http://www.okkanpo.com/Product/238.html

• 20 威哥王 on Jun 13, 2011 at 10:41 pm

That Moby really does make interesting music videos.