Win Money! Do Our Work for Us!

May 23rd, 2008 by Mike Nelson · 9 Comments

Here at RiffTrax Global Command Center it’s tough enough getting any work done ever since we instituted a dress code requiring all employees to wear 300 -style Leather Battle Panties.

Leather Battle Panties collage

(No, the women who work here are not required to wear them. Their dress code is slightly more modest:)

bonnet

The problem is that on any given day more than a handful of workers will forget their capes meaning that all the focus goes to their Leather Battle Panties (see above.) To draw the eye away and provide a little cover, we’re planning on making a new T-shirt and we need your help. If you have a talent for design I urge you to put it to use and come up with something bold. If you win, we’ll feature it on the front and back of our (your) new shirt and give you a pile of prizes, too! The details are here.

Please, help minify the enervating effects of the L.B.P.s.

L.B.P.

• 1 Elizabeth Young on May 23, 2008 at 9:50 am

Now, will the t-shirt be modified to fit stylistically with the leather scrotum sack or can it be a plain old t-shirt with witticisms printed on it in an eye pleasing font?

Do I need to not only draw the eye away from your male co-worker’s unit utilizing color theory and artistic talent the likes of which have not been seen outside of a dyslexic monkey with OCD or can I simply add a scrolling LCD runner that says, “Hey! I have no pants?”

I can only be creative through a brutally restrictive set of rules Mike and I don’t plan to change based solely on your seductive Mid-Western drawl.

• 2 Hugh on May 23, 2008 at 9:52 am

I could wake up to the phrase “leather scrotum sack” everyday. Like a nose full of coffee beans.

• 3 Ben on May 23, 2008 at 9:56 am

The only thing to do would be to not just attract the eyes away from the num nums, but to attempt to blind, repulse and disorient the crotch perv. So far, my thinking leads me to iron-on, hairy man-juggs perhaps with an extraneous third nipple…perhaps up to 10 nipples.

I’ll keep working on it.

• 4 Courtney on May 23, 2008 at 10:53 am

So, fun fact: my computer at the office freezes every time I try to scroll past the LBP picture. My office now thinks I have a leather codpiece thingie fetish.

• 5 Barry on May 23, 2008 at 11:11 am

Bonnet Chick looks uncharacteristically happy, as people wearing bonnets typically go.

• 6 Scooter on May 23, 2008 at 12:52 pm

I’m assuming you won’t be taking submissions made in Microsoft Paint.

• 7 euphoriafish on May 23, 2008 at 3:55 pm

Oh wow, this sounds like fun. I’ll get started on some designs then.

• 8 mathey on May 23, 2008 at 5:29 pm

My t-shirt will be denim and with extra long sleeves. Also, there will be a zipper in the collar area. You will put on over your legs, one leg at a time, then zip it up over your leather battle panties. Voila!

• 9 ms. chii on May 23, 2008 at 7:56 pm

i would have the picture of the LBPs and on the front it would say, where are my pants? oh there they are. im not WEARING ANY! HAHA!!!!

girls should be made to wear a xena like outfit to complete the male/female ensemble….