This Guy A-doodle-do

August 19th, 2008 by Mike Nelson · 12 Comments

Commenter justhesh reminded me that we haven’t reported on the other, vastly more interesting McConaughey in some time. I attempt here to correct this most grievous error. (Sorry, I can’t embed this video.)

• 1 NavarezElectro on Aug 19, 2008 at 5:30 pm

ah, the – McConaugheys- they celebrate all things sludgy.
    are his cheeks stuffed with chaw, or Slim-Jim cud?
    this guy is an expert at belch-talking. I wish the clip had come with subtitles.

‘bunged up’???

• 2 justhesh on Aug 19, 2008 at 5:52 pm

Now I know how Courtney Cox felt when The Boss pulled her on stage in Dancing in the Dark.

• 3 Kyle on Aug 19, 2008 at 5:52 pm

I thought they already made a re-make of The Beverly Hilbillies.

• 4 Tim on Aug 19, 2008 at 5:58 pm

Anybody else hear the new story a week or so back about Matthew McConaughey burying the placenta from his son’s recent birth under some mystic tree?

Kinda crazy to think about how messed up Rooster has to be in order to be considered the “weird one”.

• 5 To_Servo_Man on Aug 19, 2008 at 7:35 pm

All this is at least two McCounaghii too many for me.

• 6 Ryan on Aug 19, 2008 at 8:37 pm

Is he really a McConaughey? He’s wearing a shirt!

• 7 Smuttynose on Aug 20, 2008 at 4:19 am

Yea, nice job there. Thanks a lot for bringing this guy back into the limelight. Sheesh. Now I’ve got his heavy Texas drawl in my head.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m-a gonna go whup on dem sumbiches who done bung-up my ve-HICK-le.

• 8 R.A. Roth on Aug 20, 2008 at 10:19 am

In my culinary universe, there is only room for roosters of the Cogburn and Foghorn Leghorn variety. Many a master chef has informed me via correspondence (not e-mail but messages baked into cakes) that McConaugheys are tough and stringy and tend to overact when deep fried, stir fried, creamed, baked, fricasseed and of course jerked.

Randy

• 9 Smuttynose on Aug 20, 2008 at 12:23 pm

Of the Foghorn Leghorn variety, eh? Well, don’t ya’ll agree that boy’s about as sharp as a bowling ball? IsayIsay that boy’s so dumb he thinks the Mexican border pays rent.

• 10 RemmieBarrow on Aug 20, 2008 at 1:50 pm

Yeah, you really cannot tell if that is a McConaughey unless he is taking off his shirt.

• 11 Suzanne on Aug 21, 2008 at 8:39 pm

Perhaps this new Facebook group will reveal more.

• 12 Glyn on Aug 22, 2008 at 9:34 pm