Cats & their lemon related questions

October 22nd, 2008 by Conor Lastowka · 30 Comments

Lemon Drink fever continues at RiffTrax!  I made some new lolcat images to commemorate our Happening Riff.  Again, these won’t make any sense unless you have watched The Happening, a rare ’so bad it’s good’ kind of trainwreck that was an absolute pleasure to Riff.  So watch it now!

Why You Eyein’ My Lemon Drink?

Why You Eyein’ My Lemon Tree?

Why You Eyein’ My Lemon Hat?

Why you Eyein’ our raw materials to make Lemon Drink?

Why you interruptin our Lemon Party?

Tags: RiffTrax · movies

• 1 Desiree Fawn on Oct 22, 2008 at 10:32 am

You fellers are BORED this afternoon eh?

• 2 RemmieBarrow on Oct 22, 2008 at 11:47 am

Maybe the lolcats (and loldogs in one picture) know something we do not.

• 3 Onil on Oct 22, 2008 at 1:33 pm

You know what goes great with lemin drinks?

Cheezburgrs.

• 4 Mr. Alexander on Oct 22, 2008 at 1:53 pm

I shudder to think of Conor’s research for the “Lemon Party” reference at the end…

• 5 KyleJCrb on Oct 22, 2008 at 2:57 pm

Oh, that last one is bad. Bad bad bad. And hilarious.

• 6 Adam on Oct 22, 2008 at 3:19 pm

I came here to offer a warning on the subject, but I think this will do.

• 7 TeeJay on Oct 22, 2008 at 7:43 pm

With bakon?

• 8 Nanobots on Oct 22, 2008 at 7:50 pm

I went to a lemon party, and I wish you a lot of luck,
    but if healthy foods were all I ate, I’d rather drive a truck.

• 9 Nanobots on Oct 22, 2008 at 7:54 pm

(personally, I thought the lemin-hat one was the funniest…)

• 10 MonkeyCheezPants on Oct 22, 2008 at 8:37 pm

At least post links (or your name on ICHC) so we can favorite them. I mean, really.

• 11 MSTJedi on Oct 22, 2008 at 9:26 pm

Man, I really need to get this one, just to figure out what the deal is with the “lemon drink” craziness. It’s definitely next on my list.

• 12 ShawnBoy on Oct 23, 2008 at 6:03 am

Lemon’s to the left of me… Lemon’s to the right of me …. Lemon’s in front of me …. Lemon’s behind me ….. What does it mean man?!?! What is the point?!?!

” Charlie Brown’s all original, all natural, all American Lemonade, only 10 cents a cup ”

Why didn’t you just say so, I”m dying of thirst I’ll take one.

• 13 ShawnBoy on Oct 23, 2008 at 6:06 am

I just realized something, whomever created the pics above misspelled Lemon…. it’s not Lemin ….. but it is funny, so I won’t complain too much.

• 14 Tv Miller on Oct 23, 2008 at 7:37 am

Since we’re distracted by flashy things…then how about this Baco-latern.

• 15 kt on Oct 23, 2008 at 9:10 am

That is the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen somebody do with bacon. That could be because I don’t often see people do creepy things with bacon though.

• 16 Stacia on Oct 24, 2008 at 12:11 am

I’m surprised there haven’t been any helpful links to lemonparty.

Helpful hint: do not click on any helpful links to lemonparty.

• 17 ShawnBoy on Oct 24, 2008 at 4:48 am

In the first pic above it looks like the cat is being cautious makes me wonder why.

Owner: ” Mr. Whisker’s come get some cool refreshing lemonade! ”
    Mr. Whisker’s: ” Oh no, I’m not falling for it this time, who knows what’s in that glass! ”
    Owner: ” Mr. Whisker’s there you are, well go on drink it, drink it. ”
    Mr. Whisker’s: ” No way man, last time you gave me lemonade, it was laced with catnip! I don’t know what happened, but when I finally come out of it I had three wives, twenty four kids, and a tattoo of a dog named Butch on my left butt cheek. All that with one sip, and a week of God knows what!!! “

• 18 Smuttynose on Oct 24, 2008 at 5:10 am

I didn’t know what a lemonparty was, now I do. I want to hit “system restore” to go back to a time when I didn’t.

• 19 Spookette on Oct 24, 2008 at 5:11 am

Delicious AND horrifying; a potent combination.

• 20 NanoRiffite on Oct 24, 2008 at 5:16 am

…but at least they spelled all the other words correctly. Ahem.

• 21 Adam on Oct 24, 2008 at 5:31 am

I think if there’s an online community that WOULDN’T take the opportunity to horrify unwitting viewers by posting a lemon party link, this is the one. There’s good, honest folk on this blog.

If someone proves me wrong, however, I would also like to say: do NOT click on any helpful links to lemonparty.

• 22 Geena on Oct 30, 2008 at 8:07 am

In the end, it’s an act of lolCATS, and we’ll never really understand it.

• 23 Kelly on Dec 1, 2008 at 11:20 pm

I hadn’t even seen “The Happening” when I heard this referenced in the X2 riff – and I spluttered my Baconaise all over myself laughing. But I do want to know why you made the “creepy old lady on the porch” to the “kitty cat” jump.

And secondly, of COURSE I had to go look up “Lemon party”. Come on, it’s hardly the worst thing I’ve seen on the internet.

• 24 our favorite future draconian overlord • Miranda Buzz Online on May 27, 2010 at 3:43 pm

[...] “Miranda Attacks a Pole“, “Miranda Squeezes the Lemon Babies“, and “Miranda Eyes Your Lemon Drink” to the list of movie titles in the hidden Dr Tran scripts. ;P I like her tweets that hint [...]

• 25 pandora jewelry discount on Oct 24, 2010 at 10:23 pm

Dear
    I call everyone together to defend the Earth
    地球を守るために一緒にみんなを呼び出す

• 26 oakley sunglasses online on Oct 25, 2010 at 7:12 pm

I love the world all the good things: food, clothing, the most beautiful scenery

• 27 Ray Ban Sunglasses knockoffs on Oct 25, 2010 at 7:13 pm

I do not know why people write so many feelings, I just want to say, from the great desert in terms of human self-

inflicted. Even so famous pyramids, we can not cover up the harm of the spread of deserts

• 28 p90x cheap on Oct 25, 2010 at 7:14 pm

Every day for news on current affairs. Always looked frightened, more and more human conflicts. How to do later

• 29 jaydn lemin on Nov 26, 2010 at 8:07 pm