For me, the one that put it over the top was Barleycorn of Tedium. Says it all. And I learned that Barleycorn was at one time not only a grain of the mentioned grain, but also a unit of measure. What’s more, it sounds so English, don’ it, and it has two “O’s” which was not required but graphically fortuitous. So congratulations to Bob, well done! Now you’re your own uncle.
However there were so many damn good entries, I have to also give props to my other favorites, in no particular order:
- A Monad of Weltschmerz
- A Pouch Full of Penis Envy
- A Schtickel of Schadenfruede
- A Nanoacre of Kleptomania
- A Tall Coffee of Regret
- A Bushel of Sepulchritude
- And a close runner up, An Orthodoron of Triskaidekaphobia. WILDbore, Had you said “A Baker’s Dozen…”, you’d have killed.
And Bob, please claim the free Rifftax of your choice by emailing our friend Erik, the Happy Warrior of Great Online Service. email address is ERIK AT RIFFTRAX DOT COM. Tell him “Kevin says I won a Rifftrax.”