The RiffTrax Blog header image 1

Get away from my nuts.

December 18th, 2008 by · 43 Comments

nutcracker

Nutcrackers. This time of year is lousy with nutcrackers.

But they keep baring their teeth at me, and I don’t like them.

nutcracker2

Help, Santa!

Also scary: they’re German.

[NOTE: Those who suspected that this post was written simply for the title are 99% right. The other 1% = my deep love of insulting Germany.]

Tags: RiffTrax