Bizkit the Sleep Walking Dog

March 2nd, 2009 by Conor Lastowka · 19 Comments

The antics of this hilarious dog named Bizkit nearly make up for the grim pallor cast over the world by his newly reunited namesake.

Tags: RiffTrax · silly · video

• 1 Ariel on Mar 2, 2009 at 12:19 pm

Dooce posted this earlier and I watched it over and over again….

• 2 Habs on Mar 2, 2009 at 12:22 pm

I did this with the car once and woke up parked in a nursing home.

• 3 Kris on Mar 2, 2009 at 12:29 pm

My dog used to do this (except for the running into the wall part, poor dumb mutt). He also used to chase his tail on command, the command word being, “Kill!” I miss that big, lovable fool.

For the love of all that is holy, why have Limp Bizkit reformed? Did they not suck enough the first time around?

• 4 Wesley Stamper on Mar 2, 2009 at 12:33 pm

Sleep walking can be a danger, but, perhaps it is preferable to my affliction of Sleep-Singing-Eddie-Cantor-Novelty-Songs.

The slaps received are the cruel, unrestrained slaps one only receives when there is no danger of retaliation to the slapper. The bruises are as deep as a well.

• 5 Damon on Mar 2, 2009 at 12:59 pm

I think the Dog just woke up from a horrible nightmare, where he dreamed that Limp Bizkit was back together.

• 6 AJ on Mar 2, 2009 at 2:21 pm

I prefer Skeeter, the narcoleptic dog. Poor thing.

• 7 Remmie Barrow on Mar 2, 2009 at 2:58 pm

Frankly I never understood why anyone remotely wanted to listen to their music.

• 8 Remmie Barrow on Mar 2, 2009 at 3:00 pm

…My dog, Katy, used to do the very same thing…She also did it when I scratched her belly…must be a nerve impulse.

• 9 Emily on Mar 2, 2009 at 6:39 pm

hahahahaha he ran into the wall, what the hell. that was funnier than when my friend’s golden retriever ran into our backyard fence a few years ago(awake).

• 10 Matt on Mar 3, 2009 at 4:30 am

That dog is ridiculous, but even more ridiculous is the assumption that “everybody” likes the song “Nookie”.

• 11 Earl Fando on Mar 3, 2009 at 6:57 am

Call me Spock, but that looks more like “sleep-running” to me.

Followed by “sleep colliding” and the ever-popular “sleep contusions.”

• 12 DoughyGuy on Mar 3, 2009 at 3:51 pm

Your dog listened to Limp Bizkit as a result of a nerve impulse? Poor dog, stop scratching her belly!

• 13 MonkeyCheezPants on Mar 3, 2009 at 10:02 pm

I involuntarily said, “Poor dog!” Of course, I was laughing at the same time. Of course, if Bizkit is anything like my friend’s Rottweiler that would chase the light from a flashlight, even if you moved it rapidly up a wall while he was running, he’s probably not bothered by it.

Considering that dog was huge and running at full speed when worked up in “The Flashlight Game”, we were surprised he never actually went THROUGH the wall.

As for Limp Bizkit, there’s only one possible explanation for their exhumation. Fred Durst is out of money. Hey, skank hos don’t pay for themselves.

• 14 Amanda Gemma on Mar 4, 2009 at 9:17 pm

Is that Bizkit’s weiner?? I guess we know what he was dreamin’

• 15 Sara on Mar 8, 2009 at 6:15 pm

Totally crazy and funny at the same time.
    But him running into the wall made me go, “Oh dear I hope he didn’t damage the wall!”