“What Goes On” Wiseau Remix

July 30th, 2009 by Conor Lastowka · 13 Comments

The biggest story of Comic Con had to be the presence of Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero, aka Johnny and Mark from The Room, at a booth not too far away from ours.  Here is a picture my friend Lisa (Yes, I know) took of them holding a rubber duck:

johnny-mark-and-artie.jpg

And here is a pic of their biggest fan:

young-room-fan.jpg

In short, The Room fever here at RiffTrax shows no sign of abating, so as I listened to the back to back combo of Revolver/Rubber Soul last night, I was inspired to make this video, that I acknowledge is very dumb, but it still makes me laugh:

“What Goes On” Wiseau Remix

If you still haven’t checked out of RiffTrax of The Room, WHAT ON EARTH IS TAKING YOU SO LONG!?!?

Tags: Great Music · RiffTrax · The Room

• 1 Attia on Jul 30, 2009 at 9:57 am

….So does Wisseau smell as bad as his reputation says he does?

And how come Greg looks gay? …At least he can look more than just, “douche”.

• 2 chrismartindeed on Jul 30, 2009 at 10:05 am

Hmm, I now suspect you have a personal stake in hyping ‘The Room’.

No matter.

I will not buy/rent/bootleg that movie… not even for a Rifftrax commentary. No way. Uh, uh. I’d rather take up smoking again.

If anyone is foolish enough to send me a free copy, I will monogram my initials on the unopened DVD case with a nail gun.

• 3 Darth Chimay on Jul 30, 2009 at 10:21 am

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, CONOR!!!!!

• 4 Cephus on Jul 30, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Tommy was out in front handing out giant bagfulls of The Room, I happened to turn around to the horror of the Wiseau holding out a DVD at me, I really wish I had the presence of mind to say “Oh hai Tommy, you are so beautiful and sexy. Thank you for the DVD, everything is going to be alright!”

But I didn’t, to my eternal shame.

• 5 Casey on Jul 30, 2009 at 12:57 pm

The fellow is putting “bunny ears” on the duck. That is SOOOO speciesist!

• 6 Erica on Jul 30, 2009 at 1:15 pm

So what I think I hear you saying is, you don’t want to see it?

• 7 BEMaven on Jul 30, 2009 at 3:31 pm

Was your booth a stone’s throw away from theirs, Conor?

If so, I would have gladly provided the stones.

• 8 euphoriafish on Jul 30, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Yeah I have similar reasoning. Want to buy the Rifftrax, don’t want to pay for OR pirate the movie!

• 9 Katie Jane on Aug 3, 2009 at 5:50 am

I felt the same way about Twilight, but we did finally rent it to watch the rifftrax. That was only three weeks ago, and I’m already down to just mild twitching.

• 10 Earl Fando on Aug 4, 2009 at 9:37 pm

Lisa should have accused Tommy of hitting her. That would have made the rest of the day rather brilliant.

“I did not hit her! I did NOT… Oh, Hi Conor! Lisa says I hit her…” etc.

• 11 防犯カメラ on Apr 19, 2011 at 12:10 am

防犯カメラ:http://www.joinspy.com/
    スパイカメラ:http://www.joinspy.com/category-238-b0.html
    ペン型 ビデオカメラ:http://www.joinspy.com/category-253-b0.html

• 12 ブランド 腕時計 on Aug 23, 2011 at 2:10 am

http://www.brandwatchjp.com/ へようこそ。当社は2004年に設立され、2006年にインターネットマーケティング事業にコミットされました。 の大きな需要が常にあり、よく販売している。最近、我々はいくつかの新しいsac à mainして、当社のウェブサイト上でそれらを更新。ここでは見つけることができるいくつかの稀少ある、他のウェブサイトから見つけることは困難れた。NBAジャージはhotsaleで常にもです。
    私たちは、お客様から多くの偉大なコメントを得て、外国のmakertsで良い評判を獲得している、90%以上のお客様は今すぐオンラインメンバーが80,000を超えてブランド激安通販店まで、当社の製品およびサービスに満足しています。今の時点で、我々は現在、18カ国以上から顧客にサービスを提供し、そして我々はまだ成長している。私たちは本当に世界中から個人や企業との協力を通じて事業拡大を願っています。