“What Goes On” Wiseau Remix

July 30th, 2009 by Conor Lastowka · 13 Comments

The biggest story of Comic Con had to be the presence of Tommy Wiseau and Greg Sestero, aka Johnny and Mark from The Room, at a booth not too far away from ours.  Here is a picture my friend Lisa (Yes, I know) took of them holding a rubber duck:

And here is a pic of their biggest fan:

In short, The Room fever here at RiffTrax shows no sign of abating, so as I listened to the back to back combo of Revolver/Rubber Soul last night, I was inspired to make this video, that I acknowledge is very dumb, but it still makes me laugh:

“What Goes On” Wiseau Remix

If you still haven’t checked out of RiffTrax of The Room, WHAT ON EARTH IS TAKING YOU SO LONG!?!?

Tags: Great Music · RiffTrax · The Room

• 1 Attia on Jul 30, 2009 at 9:57 am

….So does Wisseau smell as bad as his reputation says he does?

And how come Greg looks gay? …At least he can look more than just, “douche”.

• 2 chrismartindeed on Jul 30, 2009 at 10:05 am

Hmm, I now suspect you have a personal stake in hyping ‘The Room’.

No matter.

I will not buy/rent/bootleg that movie… not even for a Rifftrax commentary. No way. Uh, uh. I’d rather take up smoking again.

If anyone is foolish enough to send me a free copy, I will monogram my initials on the unopened DVD case with a nail gun.

• 3 Darth Chimay on Jul 30, 2009 at 10:21 am

• 4 Cephus on Jul 30, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Tommy was out in front handing out giant bagfulls of The Room, I happened to turn around to the horror of the Wiseau holding out a DVD at me, I really wish I had the presence of mind to say “Oh hai Tommy, you are so beautiful and sexy. Thank you for the DVD, everything is going to be alright!”

But I didn’t, to my eternal shame.

• 5 Casey on Jul 30, 2009 at 12:57 pm

The fellow is putting “bunny ears” on the duck. That is SOOOO speciesist!

• 6 Erica on Jul 30, 2009 at 1:15 pm

So what I think I hear you saying is, you don’t want to see it?

• 7 BEMaven on Jul 30, 2009 at 3:31 pm

Was your booth a stone’s throw away from theirs, Conor?

If so, I would have gladly provided the stones.

• 8 euphoriafish on Jul 30, 2009 at 4:23 pm

Yeah I have similar reasoning. Want to buy the Rifftrax, don’t want to pay for OR pirate the movie!

• 9 Katie Jane on Aug 3, 2009 at 5:50 am

I felt the same way about Twilight, but we did finally rent it to watch the rifftrax. That was only three weeks ago, and I’m already down to just mild twitching.

• 10 Earl Fando on Aug 4, 2009 at 9:37 pm

Lisa should have accused Tommy of hitting her. That would have made the rest of the day rather brilliant.

“I did not hit her! I did NOT… Oh, Hi Conor! Lisa says I hit her…” etc.

• 11 防犯カメラ on Apr 19, 2011 at 12:10 am

ペン型 ビデオカメラ:

• 12 ブランド 腕時計 on Aug 23, 2011 at 2:10 am へようこそ。当社は2004年に設立され、2006年にインターネットマーケティング事業にコミットされました。 の大きな需要が常にあり、よく販売している。最近、我々はいくつかの新しいsac à mainして、当社のウェブサイト上でそれらを更新。ここでは見つけることができるいくつかの稀少ある、他のウェブサイトから見つけることは困難れた。NBAジャージはhotsaleで常にもです。